3jam.conversations.sendMessage (currently for commercial users only)
Send a message to an existing conversation
Authentication with a 3jam user's mobile phone number and password is required
- Mobile number or virtual number of the sender
- md5 the concatenation of the mobile number and 3jam password for this user. e.g. in PHP: md5($mobile . $password)
- Message to send. Messages must be less than 100 characters.
- ID of the conversation to send message to
Either success or failure with an error code.
98: Login failed
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format 'xxx' not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method 'xxx' not found
- The requested method was not found.
120: Message is a required argument
- No message was specified in the request.
121: Message must be less than 100 characters
- The message sent was longer than 100 characters.
145: Insufficent credits
- The sender of the message has insufficent credits. Please ask user to top up at http://www.3jam.com.
146: Invalid conversation ID
- The sender is not in this conversation.