remove is used to remove a friend from a user's friend list.
Authentication with a 3jam user's mobile phone number and password is required
- Mobile number of 3jam user you're deleting friends for
- md5 the concatenation of the mobile number and 3jam password for this user. e.g. in PHP: md5($mobile . $password)
- Mobile number of friend to remove. Prefix non-US numbers with + and country code
Returns the user id of the friend removed:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<friend id="355829365" name="Charlie Brown" />
98: Login failed
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format 'xxx' not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method 'xxx' not found
- The requested method was not found.
505: Friend ID provided is not a friend
- Friend ID provided does not belong to any friend