Sign up a new 3jam user.
No authentication is required, but requests must be verfied using Captcha and confirmation of an SMS code sent to the requesting user's mobile phone. APIs can be set up to not require Captcha and/or SMS code. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for requests.
- Full name (first and last names) of user to sign up
- Mobile number of user to sign up. Prefix non-US numbers with + and country code.
- E-mail address of the user to sign up
startNew returns a signup ID number. This number should be appended to
http://api.3jam.com/captcha?sid= to retrieve the Captcha graphic.
The letters in the Captcha graphic must then be submitted to
confirmCaptcha along with the conversation ID number to continue.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<signup id="97" />
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
402: Invalid name
- User name is invalid. Full name (first and last names) required.
403: Invalid e-mail address provided
- E-mail address provided is invalid. Optional (leave out parameter completely if not submitting email address)
404: Invalid mobile number
- Invalid mobile number. Non-U.S. numbers must be prepended with a '+' and country code.