Get a list of a 3jam user's preferences.
setPreferences is used to set preferences.
Authentication with a 3jam user's mobile phone number and password is required
- Mobile number of 3jam user you're requesting friends for
- md5 the concatenation of the mobile number and 3jam password for this user. e.g. in PHP: md5($mobile . $password)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<user user_id="25678" firstname="Charlie" lastname="Brown" />
98: Login failed
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.